Proud to Provide Our Communities with High Quality Health Services
Our audiology department performs diagnostic assessments and rehabilitation for both pediatric and adult patients with hearing difficulties, tinnitus and balance problems.
As well as performing hearing aid assessments and reassessments at GP request, the following diagnostic tests are available: –
• Pure Tone Audiometry.
• Otoacoustic emissions (OAE).
• Newborn hearing screening.
• Acoustic Reflex testing.
• Pre-employment hearing testing.
• Tinnitus Assessments.
• Videonystagmography (VNG) balance assessment.
• Auditory Brainstem Response testing (ABR or BERA).
Hearing impairment and tinnitus Rehabilitation
• Digital behind the ear (BTE) hearing aids.
• Digital complete in canal (CIC) hearing aids.
• Digital In the ear (ITE) hearing aids.
• Open Fit behind the ear hearing aids.
• Contralateral Routing of Signal (CROS / BiCROS) hearing aids.
• Digital receiver in canal (RIC or RIE) hearing aids,
• Hearing Therapy (For Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, auditory processing disorders and complex hearing losses).