Proud to Provide Our Communities with High Quality Health Services
To make a positive difference in people’s lives.
To provide quality health care and services to promote and enhance good health and well-being.
Today, we use those values in an important acronym known as P.R.I.D.E.
- P – Proactive – Being motivated, identifying and taking initiative to do what needs to be done
for the best interest of our organization.
- R – Respect – For one’s self, our team, our organization, and—most of all—our patients.
- I – Integrity – Being honest, always doing the right thing, because it is the right thing to do.
- D – Dedication – To our entire organization, showing commitment, loyalty, and ownership in all that we do.
- E – Excellence – Doing our very best . . . every patient, every time.